Job Posting CLOSED
Who We Are:
Trapezium Brewing is Petersburg's headquarters for craft beer. We're a 30 barrel production brewery, with an adjoining full-service brick oven pizza restaurant and taproom.
What We're Looking For:
As the taproom manager, you are the force that drives the front and back of house staff to excel. You are energetic, capable of performing every task in the restaurant, and willing to pitch in wherever you're needed. You lead by example and are committed to developing your team and training them to perform at the highest level. You're passionate about creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests, and you are constantly finding new ways to improve on what we do. You're great at multi-tasking, and you love the challenge of performing in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment. You understand the importance of keeping costs down, and you're capable of analyzing data to see where we can improve our margins. This position requires strong leadership and communication skills, and you're up for the challenge.
- Hiring and managing front and back of house staff
- Creating weekly schedules
- Training staff, running daily stand-up meetings
- Controlling food and labor costs
- Tracking and ordering inventory
- Ensuring restaurant cleanliness and safety standards are met
- Coordinating with brewery staff to educate staff and introduce new beers
- Resolving customer concerns and complaints
- Driving overall efficiency and productivity
- Available to work flexible hours, including mornings, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays, as well as work weeks that may exceed 40 hours
- At least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least two years of supervisory restaurant experience
- Able to stand and walk for up to 12 hours per day
What We offer:
- Competitive wages with room for growth
- Discounts on food and drinks
- Discounts on merchandise
Requirement: With your application, please upload your resumé and a cover letter describing your relevant experience and why you're interested in the position. Incomplete applications will not be considered.