Job Posting CLOSED
Waukeshaw Development is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team! Here at Waukeshaw, we are a small development group with big vision. We’re looking for someone who can help build the strength of our brands through visual representation online, in our businesses, and beyond. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creativity, strong attention to detail, and always strive for excellence. As an integral member to our small design team, the Graphic Designer will report to and work alongside our Chief Operations Officer (COO). If you're a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial start-up environment, please don’t hesitate to apply!
● Create eye-catching graphics and engaging, thoughtful designs for product packaging, logos, menus, websites, social media, and more.
● Collaborate with team on all project aspects including but not limited to project scope, deliverables, goals, messaging, timeline, etc.
● Participate in new branding and concept development
● Maintain visual consistency across company brands. Develop, document, and adhere to all brand standards
● Develop and maintain image library files and organizational systems
● Engage in web design via content development and regular maintenance of company sites and collateral (menus, beer releases, event calendars, etc.)
● Coordinate with outside agencies, services, and vendors as needed
● Ensure work is completed within the project timeline
● Conduct thorough copy editing on all projects
Qualifications and Skills:
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design or related field
● Strong verbal and written communication abilities
● Outstanding organizational and critical thinking skills
● Excellent time management and ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
● Strong attention to detail and high level of craft
● Capable of embracing chaos and channeling that into action
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
● Familiar with Dropbox and Google Suite
● Valid driver’s license and access to own means of transportation
● 2 years of experience in graphic design or other related fields.
● A portfolio showing clean, modern design with variety of application and style. Our graphic designer will be responsible for creating packaging, hard-copy posters, merchandise, web content, and more. Diversity in your portfolio is a plus!
● Waukeshaw is a small yet versatile team. We tackle interior, web, architectural, landscape, and graphic design daily so an interest in interdisciplinary design is key to advancement within our company.
● Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
● This is a full-time position.
To apply, please submit your resumé, cover letter, and a portfolio with a minimum of five pieces of work. If you prefer to direct us to a personal website to review a more robust portfolio, please indicate that in your cover letter and provide the link. Incomplete applications will not be considered.