Job Posting OPEN
The digital analyst opportunity represents a unique chance
to perform research, analysis, share insights and study the effects firsthand.
This position will work closely with account leadership to develop and implement
digital plans, track and analyze response across a variety of digital channels.
The right candidate will move the agency forward by providing effective and
efficient performance insights, recommendations, and innovative solutions, to
improve campaign delivery and achieve client goals.
- Scheduled reporting and analysis leading to
insights for clients
- Work with data from multiple sources to create
the data solutions required to provide thorough and timely reporting in support
of marketing campaign management.
- Manage pixels, Google Analytics and Google Tag
for maintaining, managing, and reporting on several digital campaigns
across multiple verticals.
- Ad hoc data pulls and analysis in support of
- Develop, build and maintain SEM campaigns for
- Effectively work with the digital marketing team to
define key business questions and build the models and data sets that answer
- Use data analysis to identify the target consumer’s
needs and develop insights to fuel strategic goals.
- Analyze reporting results to identify
opportunities and strengths as it relates to the client’s KPI’s
- Assist managers in executing media through
- Perform data deep dives to understand changing
trends and find answers to business problems.
- Research and summarize findings on new and
emerging ad technology
- Develop learning materials about channels
leveraged for internal education
- Perform user testing and quality control for
tagging and analytics
- Lead small project work
- Troubleshoot business-critical issues as they
- Work with managers to determine the optimal campaign
set up- including creative and pixel requirements, campaign goals, and
- Actively participate in staff meetings, vendor
meetings, team strategy sessions, and client presentations.
- Work with account leadership to answer digital media
degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
least three years of experience in an organizational role, preferably in a
marketing or agency environment.
in Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
digital media experience, with an ad network, mobile, social and search campaigns.
comfortable with pulling & analyzing data to report on campaign performance.
be a strategic thinker with strong problem solving, communication, and
in a constantly changing environment, organized and able to handle
to lead marketing projects for multiple clients, ideally outbound digital
marketing for acquisition channels.
ability to develop strategies and inherent curiosity about consumer
problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and the creativity to find
and try new solutions.
knowledge and experience using platforms such as Google Analytics, AdWords
and Web Analytics.
with SEM/SEO strategies are beneficial skills to have in this position.
least three years of experience with Microsoft Office products, and
familiarity with syndicated research such as ComScore, Nielsen,
Scarborough, MRI, Simmons.